Can I complain about something? I seem to recall that deep-voice villagers were rude SOBs who’s trust and friendship you had to gain over time. But in City Folk and New Leaf? WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO THESE GUYS?! Why are they so sugary sweet starting from the first day?! Some characters just don’t have the same appeal I used to love about them. When I became friends with Static back in the day, it felt awesome because I earned it! Same goes for snooty villagers and characters like Resetti. They got nerfed big time. Did these characters seriously scare children enough for parents to cry out to Nintendo to make these changes in later games?
What’s funniest is that I draw a comic in which this adorable little purple squirrel is a bad guy. New AC players, therefore, will never get to understand why I would EVER pick this innocent widdle sweetheart as a villain. Sigh… If only you have known my childhood.
Look how far away he lives from everyone else. Freaky little brat, just what are you plotting?
I’ve got my eye on you…
So I decided to start my town over again since it’s been so long and look who’s there. LOOK WHO’S FREAKING THERE.
GUYS, NO. YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND. Do you realize that over 330 villagers exist in this game? Do you realize that there are people who will go their ENTIRE LIFETIMES never seeing certain characters in this game?!
This friggin squirrel has been FOLLOWING ME since my first Animal Crossing game. And I played all four. ALL FOUR TIMES, he was already a resident when I move in. ALWAYS. The only exception is when I made my first New Leaf town. At first, he wasn’t there.
However…. my husband has his own copy of the game (he wanted to be mayor, too). So… Static was in my HUSBAND’S TOWN. (You do not understand how much I freaked out.)
It’s like he was stalking around, trying to get into my town!!!
(Don’t let that cute face in the picture fool you. That squirrel is pure, concentrated evil…)
The “Beauty” of Sandy’s person. This is more of a comical thing than an actual representation.
I wonder if her hair is made of ectoplasm.
Oh wow, SERIOUSLY?
I’m not usually someone that likes to pick on people, but could you do a little research before you post moronic stuff like this?
Wawa was a dairy farm that’s been around since 1890, but their first STORE opened 74 years later. You can even find this fact in the friggin Wiki, for goodness sake! This is reaching memetic proportions! HOW DARE YOU SULLY THE PURE GOODNESS OF WAWA WITH THIS FILTH?!!??! I demand RESPECT!
… wow, I’m sorry, I … I went to a very dark place all of a sudden. I’m sorry, guys. For all I know, this was posted by a 9 year old. I’m okay now. Sorry. Wawa’s the best.
1. I have an obsession with winter clothing. I’m serious, it’s borderline on fetish proportions— and some of you guys know how much I despise that f-word. But it’s true! Hats, scarves, turtlenecks, jackets, sweaters… you name it, I love it. Which I always found odd, since I don’t really have any sort of love for fashion. Going clothes/shoe shopping is like pulling teeth for me… but not when it comes to winter stuff. Maybe it’s because it’s forbidden fruit— I do live in Florida, after all.
2. I am very good at killing mosquitoes, apparently. Maybe it has to do with all the years I’ve lived on an island. It has prepared me.
3. Pro-Wrestling nerd, thanks to my husband. And no, not part of “The Cenation”. That’s like the #1 thing men assume when they see a wrestling fan who’s a girl. One of my dreams is to go to Wrestlemania. And sometimes wrestling terms just spew out of my mouth.
4. Every single job I’ve had greatly differs from the next. I’ve had jobs in finance, education, culinary, janitorial, customer service… I can’t carry my skills from one job to another, most of the time!
5. Shadow the Hedgehog and Krystal of the Star Fox series are two characters I severely dislike and I still put in my comic. Hate them with a passion. They’re just “insert-this-person-to-save-the-franchise” type characters that get too much attention for the good of the series. But! I added them to the story anyway; not because they’re popular or because I felt obligated, but because I wanted to portray them as how I believed they would be if detached from their cliched source material. I discovered I could find them likeable if I put their personalities to the test and not have their world laid out for them on a silver platter.
6. I belch to the extent of epic, cartoony proportions when I’m anxious. Go figure, of all the ways I could manifest stress, I get the least womanly of them all.
7. My now-husband first got the courage to ask me out after he found out I beat his friends at Marvel vs Capcom 2 during a gaming party he couldn’t attend.
8. Webcomics and the occasional print comic (love the Green Lanter Corps) are the only fictional material I read. I’ve moved on to reading non-fiction, self-improvement books and I love them. Last time I fully read a fiction book what probably when Harry Potter was still going.
9. English is not my first language. It’s Spanish. We moved to the US and my parents needed to practice English, so we spoke it all the time after my preteen years. Now I’m forgetting Spanish because it’s been SO FREAKING LONG since I spoke it casually. Seriously.
10. I keep telling people that I don’t like or watch anime. I keep forgetting that Dragon Ball Z is an anime. I used to watch the SMACK outta that show. But then I started reading the manga to catch up (which I discovered I like better) after Cartoon Network kept showing the same episodes over and over and over and AAAAGH.
This is the funniest yet strangest conversation I ever walked in on..
Here I was trying to redo an old drawing of mine that I don’t like anymore, but I gave up. Well, not really GAVE UP, but I had other things to do more crucial than finishing this picture. I figured someone here would enjoy it. :3 I wonder what other drawings I could update from the olden days…
All I can think about is